Sniper Elite and NeverDead developer Rebellion Developments released a second teaser trailer today for its unannounced PC horror game, slated for reveal on Valentine's Day.
"Amidst the crackle and hiss of the wireless a young girl's song penetrates the dark. But this is no heart-warming nursery rhyme..." reads the description of the video on the developer's Facebook page. The trailer, posted above, pans out on a scene of corpses and blood-drenched walls ringed in shadows, while a little girl sings a version of "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe" with darkly twisted lyrics.
The QR code displayed at the end of the video takes viewers to a sign-up page for a newsletter called "Priority One" with a Nazi Reichsadler symbol dripping blood as its insignia.
The stand-alone title, which Rebellion teases as "the dead space" of "Totraum," will be unveiled on Feb. 14.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Watch Unreal Engine 4 running in Firefox