Namco Bandai Games is currently holding a poll on Facebook for all Dark Souls 2 players to choose the tagline of the upcoming game.
The poll includes five different choices: Transcend Death, Into the Beyond, Go Beyond Death, Survive Death and Sacrifice Everything. Transcend Death is currently leading with more than 2,000 votes, while Sacrifice Everything follows with just over 1,600. You can still cast your vote here.
Dark Souls 2 was announced in December 2012 for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. Recently, Polygon reported that former Dark Souls director Hidetaka Miyazaki would not be involved with Dark Souls 2's development, but would take on more of a supervising role.
Thanks for the tip, CoffeeJezus.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)