The latest Kickstarter update for Gas Powered Games' Wildman offers a look at how concept artist Kevin "The Punisher" Pun creates his illustrations.
Pun walks through the work involved in conceptualizing a jungle, from early ideas and casual brainstorming to fully illustrated art. You can watch the video above or check out the update with illustrations here. Additionally, Gas Powered Games engineer Bruce Bjorklund is holding daily Q&A sessions on Twitch.Tv at 8 p.m. ET.
The Wildman campaign will end on Friday, Feb. 15. Currently, more than $465,000 of the $1.1 million goal has been raised. Polygon previously reported that if successful, the campaign could also save the company itself.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Getting a PS4
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- When Gameplay coincides with the story