The latest Kickstarter update for Gas Powered Games' Wildman offers a look at how concept artist Kevin "The Punisher" Pun creates his illustrations.
Pun walks through the work involved in conceptualizing a jungle, from early ideas and casual brainstorming to fully illustrated art. You can watch the video above or check out the update with illustrations here. Additionally, Gas Powered Games engineer Bruce Bjorklund is holding daily Q&A sessions on Twitch.Tv at 8 p.m. ET.
The Wildman campaign will end on Friday, Feb. 15. Currently, more than $465,000 of the $1.1 million goal has been raised. Polygon previously reported that if successful, the campaign could also save the company itself.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- How's this PC for next gen?
- Stronger distinction of Recommended posts/comments
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29