The latest Kickstarter update for Gas Powered Games' Wildman offers a look at how concept artist Kevin "The Punisher" Pun creates his illustrations.
Pun walks through the work involved in conceptualizing a jungle, from early ideas and casual brainstorming to fully illustrated art. You can watch the video above or check out the update with illustrations here. Additionally, Gas Powered Games engineer Bruce Bjorklund is holding daily Q&A sessions on Twitch.Tv at 8 p.m. ET.
The Wildman campaign will end on Friday, Feb. 15. Currently, more than $465,000 of the $1.1 million goal has been raised. Polygon previously reported that if successful, the campaign could also save the company itself.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)