The latest Kickstarter update for Gas Powered Games' Wildman offers a look at how concept artist Kevin "The Punisher" Pun creates his illustrations.
Pun walks through the work involved in conceptualizing a jungle, from early ideas and casual brainstorming to fully illustrated art. You can watch the video above or check out the update with illustrations here. Additionally, Gas Powered Games engineer Bruce Bjorklund is holding daily Q&A sessions on Twitch.Tv at 8 p.m. ET.
The Wildman campaign will end on Friday, Feb. 15. Currently, more than $465,000 of the $1.1 million goal has been raised. Polygon previously reported that if successful, the campaign could also save the company itself.
More from Polygon
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Tell Us Your Story
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- What Last-Gen Game Do You Want Remade For Next-Gen?
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- DESTINY disappointment?