The latest Kickstarter update for Gas Powered Games' Wildman offers a look at how concept artist Kevin "The Punisher" Pun creates his illustrations.
Pun walks through the work involved in conceptualizing a jungle, from early ideas and casual brainstorming to fully illustrated art. You can watch the video above or check out the update with illustrations here. Additionally, Gas Powered Games engineer Bruce Bjorklund is holding daily Q&A sessions on Twitch.Tv at 8 p.m. ET.
The Wildman campaign will end on Friday, Feb. 15. Currently, more than $465,000 of the $1.1 million goal has been raised. Polygon previously reported that if successful, the campaign could also save the company itself.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?