Published by Dark Horse Comics in North America, in conjunction with Nintendo, the book hit the number one spot on the New York Times best-seller category of "Advice and Miscellaneous Hardcover."
Hyrule Historia features concept art, the official history of the world of Hyrule and the work of a pair of Japanese manga artists, who go by the pen name of Akira Himekawa. Their combined previous manga works include The Dragon Dreams of Twilight (2011), Astro Boy (2003), The Legend of Zelda manga adaptions and more.
As reported by Polygon last month, Nintendo held a The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia launch event at its Nintendo World Store in New York. The event was the only opportunity in North America to buy a limited edition copy of the book.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4