Published by Dark Horse Comics in North America, in conjunction with Nintendo, the book hit the number one spot on the New York Times best-seller category of "Advice and Miscellaneous Hardcover."
Hyrule Historia features concept art, the official history of the world of Hyrule and the work of a pair of Japanese manga artists, who go by the pen name of Akira Himekawa. Their combined previous manga works include The Dragon Dreams of Twilight (2011), Astro Boy (2003), The Legend of Zelda manga adaptions and more.
As reported by Polygon last month, Nintendo held a The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia launch event at its Nintendo World Store in New York. The event was the only opportunity in North America to buy a limited edition copy of the book.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business