Bandai is reviving its old school virtual pet franchise, Tamagotchi, with the release of Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. for Android and iOS devices, the publisher announced.
Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. is based on the popular digital pet care simulator from the '90s. As a tip-of-the-hat to the earlier franchise, the upcoming mobile version will feature a Retro Mode that will include gameplay similar to the original gadgets. In addition an updated mode will be offered, allowing the user to save their progress. This new app will also include a number of mini-games and unlockable wallpapers and themes.
While a release date is yet to be confirmed, the upcoming mobile apps are set to arrive on both Google Play and the App Store "soon."
- Titanfall review: my buddy
- Street Fighter: The Movie — What went wrong
- Space Noir's spaceship combat headed to PC and tablets from N-Fusion and Unity Games
- Titanfall's achievement lies in allowing the player to find fun in failure
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there