Media Molecule remains tight-lipped about what this upcoming game might be, only offering a tongue-in-cheek link to Top of the Pops music video "Mystery" by Toyah when users click on the link.
This new addition to the studio's website follows rumors from last week alleging U.K. developer Sumo Digital are heading the currently unannounced LittleBigPlanet 3. This news is yet to be confirmed.
Last year Media Molecule co-founder Alex Evans confirmed the studio is developing a new PS Vita title beyond Tearaway, describing the project as "scary" but "exhilarating." During Gamescom 2012, Evans told Polygon that only 15 staff members out of the studio's 47 employees were developing Tearaway, leaving 32 remaining developers to "make tea."
Late last month Sony teased its invitation to PlayStation Meeting 2013, promising a look into the future. The event is set to take place on Feb. 20 at 6 p.m. EST. We will bring you any announcements from the event as they come.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- GameStop has a plan to give The Last of Us owners half off of the Remastered edition