Bethesda and media group Future US are bringing an The Elder Scrolls Online promotional food truck tour across the United States this year, where it will make stops at universities and major consumer conventions, Bethesda announced today.
Those who stop by the truck will get a chance to snag free food and Elder Scrolls goodies. Composer and video game cover artist Malukah, who has lent her vocals to numerous Skyrim-related songs, will be in attendance during the tour's kickoff at SXSW 2013 in Austin, Texas on March 10.
This year's tour has been expanded from last year's Skyrim truck tour, which gave attendees plush Dragonborn helms and snacks like chicken drumsticks and corn on the cob. The Elder Scrolls Online tour will stop at five major events and six college campuses throughout the year:
- March 10: SXSW 2013, Austin, Texas
- March 22: PAX East, Boston
- March 29: University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, Mass.
- April 12: Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich.
- April 26: University of Colorado, Boulder, Colo.
- May 3: University of Arizona, Tucson, Ariz.
- June 12: E3 2013, Los Angeles
- July 18: Comic-Con International, San Diego, Calif.
- August 31: PAX Prime, Seattle
- Sept. 20: University of California, Los Angeles
- Oct. 4: University of California, Berkeley, Calif.
Bethesda has promised to share information on the Elder Scrolls Online website regarding a European food truck tour soon.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft