The "WoW Battle Chest," which includes the complete World of Warcraft game, Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions, is available for $5. Cataclysm is available for $10, while the most recent expansion, Mists of Pandaria, is selling for $20. All games are available as digital or physical copies.
The Thunder King is part of World of Warcraft's 5.2 patch. Players will be able to travel to the Isle of the Thunder King and participate in a new raid called Throne of Thunder, among other additions. The patch is now open for public testing.
Blizzard's World of Warcraft sale will come to an end Thursday, Feb. 25 at 11:59 p.m. PT, or 2:59 a.m. ET on Friday, Feb. 26.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes