The "WoW Battle Chest," which includes the complete World of Warcraft game, Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansions, is available for $5. Cataclysm is available for $10, while the most recent expansion, Mists of Pandaria, is selling for $20. All games are available as digital or physical copies.
The Thunder King is part of World of Warcraft's 5.2 patch. Players will be able to travel to the Isle of the Thunder King and participate in a new raid called Throne of Thunder, among other additions. The patch is now open for public testing.
Blizzard's World of Warcraft sale will come to an end Thursday, Feb. 25 at 11:59 p.m. PT, or 2:59 a.m. ET on Friday, Feb. 26.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance