Hyperdimension Neptunia: The App, a mobile version of the PlayStation 3 role-playing game and visual novel that first came to North America in 2011, is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch devices, NIS America announced.
The game allows players to interact with Hyperdimension's goddesses Neptune and Noire, while including additional features such as alarms, calendar functionality and content that can be purchased through microtransactions, such as the ability to take pictures with characters, voice packs and new costumes.
Hyperdimension Neptunia takes place during a seventh generation console war between the PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360. This new app is available from the App Store for $4.99, with clothes packs and voice packs available for $2.99 and $1.99 each, respectively. The game does not support Android devices.
A free trial version of the game is available through its official website.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy