Hyperdimension Neptunia: The App, a mobile version of the PlayStation 3 role-playing game and visual novel that first came to North America in 2011, is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch devices, NIS America announced.
The game allows players to interact with Hyperdimension's goddesses Neptune and Noire, while including additional features such as alarms, calendar functionality and content that can be purchased through microtransactions, such as the ability to take pictures with characters, voice packs and new costumes.
Hyperdimension Neptunia takes place during a seventh generation console war between the PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360. This new app is available from the App Store for $4.99, with clothes packs and voice packs available for $2.99 and $1.99 each, respectively. The game does not support Android devices.
A free trial version of the game is available through its official website.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth