Sony is discounting all Twisted Metal titles on the PlayStation Network this week to commemorate the one-year anniversary of Twisted Metal on PlayStation 3, director David Jaffe announced in a post today on the PlayStation Blog.
Beginning today and running through Feb. 12, gamers can snag the following deals via the PlayStation Network:
- Twisted Metal (PS3), for $29.99
- Twisted Metal (PSone Classic), for $4.99
- Twisted Metal 2 (PSone Classic), for $4.99
- Twisted Metal Black (PS2 Classic), for $7.99
- All above Twisted Metal titles, for $39.99
Players can also go to the official Twisted Metal website to create custom vehicle skins and view other players' creations, all of which can be downloaded for use in Twisted Metal PS3's online mode.
"Seems like only yesterday some of y'all were telling me I was an idiot for focusing the new game on three characters versus a larger cast like we did in the earlier Twisted Metal games," Jaffe wrote. "Ah, good times, good times."
The last Twisted Metal title was released in 2012 on Valentine's Day. The game was made available digitally through the PlayStation Network last October.
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- Ex-Silicon Knights dev sentenced in child pornography case, charged with sexual assault
- NIS America to make its GaymerX payment 'in full,' conference founder apologizes