Sony is discounting all Twisted Metal titles on the PlayStation Network this week to commemorate the one-year anniversary of Twisted Metal on PlayStation 3, director David Jaffe announced in a post today on the PlayStation Blog.
Beginning today and running through Feb. 12, gamers can snag the following deals via the PlayStation Network:
- Twisted Metal (PS3), for $29.99
- Twisted Metal (PSone Classic), for $4.99
- Twisted Metal 2 (PSone Classic), for $4.99
- Twisted Metal Black (PS2 Classic), for $7.99
- All above Twisted Metal titles, for $39.99
Players can also go to the official Twisted Metal website to create custom vehicle skins and view other players' creations, all of which can be downloaded for use in Twisted Metal PS3's online mode.
"Seems like only yesterday some of y'all were telling me I was an idiot for focusing the new game on three characters versus a larger cast like we did in the earlier Twisted Metal games," Jaffe wrote. "Ah, good times, good times."
The last Twisted Metal title was released in 2012 on Valentine's Day. The game was made available digitally through the PlayStation Network last October.
- Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode screens go from brutal to kawaii
- GOG.com accidentally gives away thousands of games
- Battlefield Hardline's singleplayer tells the story of a good cop framed
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- How cows predicted the seedy underbelly of social gaming