Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, CyberConnect2's upcoming anime-styled fighting game, will arrive as a demo Feb. 19 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in Europe and Australia and at an undetermined date in North America, according to a pair of tweets on the publisher's official U.K. Twitter account and a confirmation from a Namco Bandai representative.
The publisher announced in early January that CyberConnect2's supersaturated fighting game, which includes over 80 combatants culled from the Naruto Shippuden anime series, is set for a March 5 release in North America. A demo is also headed to Japan on Feb. 19, according to a post on the game's official Facebook page.
"No word on a North American demo at this time, although we wouldn't be surprised if it also releases on the same day," the Facebook post also reads. A representative from Namco Bandai confirmed to Polygon that demos are heading stateside, but did not provide a specific date.
Naruto Powerful Shippuden, a side-scrolling spin-off also based on the anime series, is due out in March for Nintendo 3DS.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal