GDC 2013 will host talks about Dishonored, Journey, Wii U development and NASA's first game, according to a press release from the show's organizers.
In a talk called "Empowering the Player in a Story-Rich World: Co-Directing Dishonored," Arkane Studios' co-creative directors Raphael Colantonio and Harvey Smith will discuss design principles as they relate to story, audio and visuals. In "Designing Journey," representatives from thatgamecompany (our bet is on co-founder Jenova Chen) will discuss the game's three-year development process and the lessons learned along the way.
GDC San Francisco will take place from March 25-29, and Polygon will be there to bring you all the news. Talks already announced include discussions about Halo 4 and Hitman: Absolution.
For more on some of the games set to be discussed, be sure to check out our recent interview with thatgamecompany's Jenova Chen from DICE and Polygon's feature on Arkane.
Update: A post on GDC's blog confirms that Jenova Chen will, in fact, be speaking about Journey's development. Thanks, Simon!
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer