Those who log in from a European or Asian client will have to wait until it goes live in those regions. Players will receive a download prompt when the patch becomes available.
American players won't be able to log into European or Asian clients for Global Play until the patch is live in those respective areas.
Patch 1.0.7 includes a new Brawling feature where two to four players can pummel each other in a new zone called The Scorched Chapel. The new zone features four different areas: the church, the graveyard, the river and the lake. Also, Blacksmiths and Jewelers receive new rare crafting recipes as part of the patch.
General changes range from characters no longer playing out a flinching animation if simultaneously hit by multiple monsters, to the base pick-up radius for characters expanding from 1.5 to 3 yards.
To name a few achievement bug fixes, Rare Colossal Golgors are now listed as "Rare Kill" achievements and Rockworm criteria are removed from Hardcore monster slaying achievements.
Through other fixes, players who are vote kicked from a boss encounter will now stay connected to the game and new Hardcore characters appear on the Main Menu as Hardcore.
Blizzard lists Diablo 3 patch 1.0.7 notes in full on Battle.net.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes