"GameStop is continually looking for ways to differentiate the company from other retailers," said Mike Mauler, executive vice president of GameStop International. "By having unique exclusives such as theInfinite SteelBook case, we can ensure we offer the best value to our consumers."
The SteelBook case is adorned with the logo of Fink Manufacturing, the in-game corporation.floating city of Colombia is strewn with Fink Manufacturing's logos and products.
Participating Game Stop retail outlets include GameStop, EB Games and Micromania in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Last month GameStop announced a NECA-developed SkyHook replica available for pre-order. In-game, SkyHooks allow the main character to use the zip-lines threaded throughout Columbia.
BioShock Infinite is set for a worldwide release for3, and PC on March 26.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Titanfall's Expedition DLC offers a 'parkour playground' with the 'War Games' map