"GameStop is continually looking for ways to differentiate the company from other retailers," said Mike Mauler, executive vice president of GameStop International. "By having unique exclusives such as theInfinite SteelBook case, we can ensure we offer the best value to our consumers."
The SteelBook case is adorned with the logo of Fink Manufacturing, the in-game corporation.floating city of Colombia is strewn with Fink Manufacturing's logos and products.
Participating Game Stop retail outlets include GameStop, EB Games and Micromania in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Last month GameStop announced a NECA-developed SkyHook replica available for pre-order. In-game, SkyHooks allow the main character to use the zip-lines threaded throughout Columbia.
BioShock Infinite is set for a worldwide release for3, and PC on March 26.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding