"GameStop is continually looking for ways to differentiate the company from other retailers," said Mike Mauler, executive vice president of GameStop International. "By having unique exclusives such as theInfinite SteelBook case, we can ensure we offer the best value to our consumers."
The SteelBook case is adorned with the logo of Fink Manufacturing, the in-game corporation.floating city of Colombia is strewn with Fink Manufacturing's logos and products.
Participating Game Stop retail outlets include GameStop, EB Games and Micromania in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Last month GameStop announced a NECA-developed SkyHook replica available for pre-order. In-game, SkyHooks allow the main character to use the zip-lines threaded throughout Columbia.
BioShock Infinite is set for a worldwide release for3, and PC on March 26.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down