"GameStop is continually looking for ways to differentiate the company from other retailers," said Mike Mauler, executive vice president of GameStop International. "By having unique exclusives such as theInfinite SteelBook case, we can ensure we offer the best value to our consumers."
The SteelBook case is adorned with the logo of Fink Manufacturing, the in-game corporation.floating city of Colombia is strewn with Fink Manufacturing's logos and products.
Participating Game Stop retail outlets include GameStop, EB Games and Micromania in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Last month GameStop announced a NECA-developed SkyHook replica available for pre-order. In-game, SkyHooks allow the main character to use the zip-lines threaded throughout Columbia.
BioShock Infinite is set for a worldwide release for3, and PC on March 26.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell