Nintendo will share a Nintendo Direct broadcast tomorrow, Feb. 14 at 9 a.m. ET, the company announced today.
The video will focus on upcoming titles for the company's Wii U console and Nintendo 3DS handheld. Viewers can watch the presentation on Nintendo's official website.
In a Nintendo Direct presentation last month, the company announced a number of titles in the works for Wii U. These included a new Legend of Zelda title, a high-definition remake of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, a Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem crossover title, a Yoshi game similar to Kirby's Epic Yarn, a follow-up to role-playing game Xenoblade Chronicles and new Mario Kart, Wii Party and 3D Mario franchise games.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Pokémon's Slowpoke has its own official reggae song
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread: Double Sabre - Fri Aug 22
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Anime You Might Not Have Tried/Heard of #9
- 'Goodbye Polygon,' said Frushtick
- I've experienced the Pokémon World Championships, and you should too
- Games with great Sound Design