The Bloody Palace DLC for DmC: Devil May Cry is set for release next week on European and North American consoles, according to a post on Capcom Unity.
Bloody Palace will arrive first Feb. 19 in North America on PlayStation 3. It will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America and Europe on Feb. 20. Capcom announced the free DLC in early January, saying that it would arrive "shortly after launch." Bloody Palace adds a global leaderboard to the game, in addition to a battle arena with over 100 levels. The title update will also contain a handful of tweaks and bug fixes for enemy AI behavior, enemy damage and more.
DmC: Devil May Cry was released in January on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. For more on the series reboot, be sure to check out our review.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance