The Bloody Palace DLC for DmC: Devil May Cry is set for release next week on European and North American consoles, according to a post on Capcom Unity.
Bloody Palace will arrive first Feb. 19 in North America on PlayStation 3. It will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America and Europe on Feb. 20. Capcom announced the free DLC in early January, saying that it would arrive "shortly after launch." Bloody Palace adds a global leaderboard to the game, in addition to a battle arena with over 100 levels. The title update will also contain a handful of tweaks and bug fixes for enemy AI behavior, enemy damage and more.
DmC: Devil May Cry was released in January on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC. For more on the series reboot, be sure to check out our review.
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- If you're still having trouble with Xbox Live, you're not alone