A music creation app called Beats Trellis is free this week for PlayStation Vita and PS Mobile devices, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
"With this app, you can create your own beats on the go, fitted with drum kits, funky sounds, breaking beats, and other instruments," wrote Chris Mahoney, Sony Computer Entertainment America's director of emerging platforms. "Beats Trellis is perfect for the person that wants to try making their own beats for fun, or add beats that they have created to a video montage for show online."
Sony's mobile gaming service went live last October, bringing cross-platform support to a variety of Sony and PlaySation Certified Android devices. Sony announced in January that it would give away a free game every week for the next six weeks.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'