A 13-minute demonstration includes in-game cutscenes, gameplay and more for Vicarious Visions' upcoming Skylanders Swap Force.
Check out the video above to watch Skylander swapping in action. The game features 16 new characters, each with two halves, which equals 256 different combinations. Changing halves will add new play patterns and behaviors to each character.
Skylanders Swap Force will be released in the fall for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Read our report on the game's different aspects here.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD