After an initial launch delay, Darkstalkers Resurrection will hit PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade on March 12 and March 13, respectively, Capcom revealed today.
Its latest launch dates come ever-so-slightly earlier than its previously announced date for its delayed release. The upcoming title was first planned for release on Feb. 7 of this year; however, it was revealed late last year the game would be pushed back to a March release window, with aims to launch the title March 14, 2013.
The delayed release of the bundle, which includes Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge and Darkstalkers 3, is due to quality assurance issues to ensure online play is functional, as well as to ensure the original Darkstalker arcade titles are faithfully reproduced.
The PlayStation Network release will be available for $14.99, while the game can be purchased for 1200 Microsoft Points in its Xbox Live Arcade edition.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Strike Suit Zero, Dishonored and more available free on Xbox Live Gold in August
- Watch the cast of 'Game of Thrones' goof off in this blooper reel
- Hearthstone dev invents stories that tell themselves
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death