After an initial launch delay, Darkstalkers Resurrection will hit PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade on March 12 and March 13, respectively, Capcom revealed today.
Its latest launch dates come ever-so-slightly earlier than its previously announced date for its delayed release. The upcoming title was first planned for release on Feb. 7 of this year; however, it was revealed late last year the game would be pushed back to a March release window, with aims to launch the title March 14, 2013.
The delayed release of the bundle, which includes Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge and Darkstalkers 3, is due to quality assurance issues to ensure online play is functional, as well as to ensure the original Darkstalker arcade titles are faithfully reproduced.
The PlayStation Network release will be available for $14.99, while the game can be purchased for 1200 Microsoft Points in its Xbox Live Arcade edition.
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)