Fire Hose Games will release its tower-defense title Go Home Dinosaurs and an updated version of its "puzzle-brawler" Slam Bolt Scrappers for Windows PC on March 14, the developer announced today.
Both games will be available through Steam and will cost $9.99 each, Players who pre-order the titles off Fire Hose Games' official website will receive a 10 percent discount and can grab each game for $8.99. The pair will also be available together in a special Fire Hose bundle for $14.99 total.
Go Home Dinosaurs, in which players take on the role of a gopher defending his pantry from waves of hungry dinosaurs, was delayed last December to 2013 for additional development and polish. Players will build and place towers and collect tower cards, power-ups that will assist in defense, across 60 different levels.
Slam Bolt Scrappers was originally released for PlayStation 3 in 2011 through the PlayStation Network. Players must build their own towers while simultaneously destroying those of their opponents. Four players can participate at a time in either co-op or a competitive campaign mode.
Fire Hose Games teased a re-release for Slam Bolt Scrappers back in December, saying the company "may start talking" about a possible port for the title.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- See Star Citizen's dogfighting, and more, in action
- AbleGamers Foundation raised more than $33K at PAX East 2014
- Hearthstone Fireside Gatherings will help players meet in the real world April 26
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam