Dead Island Game of the Year Edition is on sale at GameFly for $6.79, according to a product listing on the retailer's website.
The sale applies to the downloadable Windows PC version of the game, which requires Steam to play. It currently retails for $19.99 on Valve's digital distribution service. The Game of the Year edition bundles the Bloodbath Arena and Ryder White DLC packs and also includes a blueprint for a weapon called "The Ripper."
A sequel called Dead Island: Riptide is set to launch April 23 in North America on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC and April 26 in Europe. The parent company of developer Deep Silver, Koch Media, acquired Saints Row developer Volition and 4A Games' Metro franchise during January's THQ bankruptcy auction and later announced that Deep Silver would be overseeing both franchises.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?