Anyone who failed to back the console's Kickstarter campaign before it came to its close can pre-order the new tech at its standard $79 price point, with shipmenets to be sent out immediately after the fulfillment of the Kickstarter rewards in April.
"January was a pivotal month for GameStick with the success of the campaign ensuring that we could bring the device to life," said Anthony Johnson, CMO PlayJam. "Since the campaign closed, we have received thousands of e-mails from individuals keen to ensure they remain one of the first to receive the product. By continuing to offer GameStick on pre-order, we will be able to maintain momentum ahead of our planned retail activity."
The standard GameStick bundle will include a case and dock at $79, with additional peripheral devices available for up to $24.99.
- Development hell: The video game
- Which games company do developers most want to work for?
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Want to save time and money? Stop buying games at launch
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free