The Amazing Spider-Man is scheduled to hit Wii U on March 8, Activision and Marvel Entertainment announced today.
The Wii U edition of the game will feature four bonus DLC packs on-disc, including the Stan Lee Adventure Pack, Lizard Rampage Pack, Rhino Challenge and Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack.
The first piece of downloadable content lets the player to take control of Spider-Man creator Stan Lee as he attempts to retrieve missing pages of his latest script by swinging through New York City. Lizard Rampage will, alternatively, have them take control of Dr. Connor's alter ego and rampage through the streets, while in Rhino Challenge players attempt to destroy as much of New York as possible against the clock. Finally, Oscorp Search and Destroy features two minigames that can be played through Spider-Man's in-game cell phone.
Also included are new suits, including the classic Spider-Man suit of the Sam Raimi film trilogy and the Vigilante suit from the film The Amazing Spider-Man, as well as the ability to use the Wii U GamePad to access Spider-Man's phone to navigate the city and manage upgrades.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deep Silver buys Homefront from Crytek, moves Homefront: The Revolution to new studio
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Plague Quarter - Overview Video
- What it's like to attend Girls Make Games, the all-girls game dev summer camp