Angry Birds Trilogy has sold over one million copies worldwide and will be published to Wii and Wii U later this year, developer Rovio Entertainment and publisher Activision announced today.
Angry Birds Trilogy launched last September for Xbox 360 with Kinect integration, PlayStation 3 with Move support and Nintendo 3DS. The title is a compilation of three of the series' games — Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio — with additional levels, features and new interactive backgrounds and animations. Recently Rovio released the Anger Management DLC pack for the PS3 version, which adds 150 more puzzles.
"It was certainly satisfying to see Angry Birds gameplay adapt so well to other platforms in 2012," said Rovio executive vice president Petri Järvilehto in a press release. "The features specific to the Wii U are very intriguing to us, so we're excited to release this version to fans."
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?