Angry Birds Trilogy has sold over one million copies worldwide and will be published to Wii and Wii U later this year, developer Rovio Entertainment and publisher Activision announced today.
Angry Birds Trilogy launched last September for Xbox 360 with Kinect integration, PlayStation 3 with Move support and Nintendo 3DS. The title is a compilation of three of the series' games — Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio — with additional levels, features and new interactive backgrounds and animations. Recently Rovio released the Anger Management DLC pack for the PS3 version, which adds 150 more puzzles.
"It was certainly satisfying to see Angry Birds gameplay adapt so well to other platforms in 2012," said Rovio executive vice president Petri Järvilehto in a press release. "The features specific to the Wii U are very intriguing to us, so we're excited to release this version to fans."
- Link, F-Zero and Animal Crossing are coming to Mario Kart 8 as DLC
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale review: can't go home again
- If you thought Dark Souls was hard, try Titan Souls
- Lindsay Lohan lawsuit against GTA 5 publisher was 'for publicity,' says court documents
- The Pokemon fighting game won't play like Tekken (or feature Tekken characters)