The Besties are back!
This week on The Besties, we discuss babies having babies and then having those babies fight for their baby parents. There's also talk of the thrills and chills of space combat, with an emphasis on the thrills. Hey, look at this, two solid games this week! We're on a roll!
Warning: This episode contains spoilers for the movie, Safe Haven. If learning that makes you not want to listen, this probably isn't the podcast for you.
- 03:00 - Fire Emblem: Awakening
- 15:00 - Half Time
- 30:00 - Dead Space 3
- 48:30 - What's next?
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Explore Unreal Tournament in these 5 gameplay videos
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today