The Besties are back!
This week on The Besties, we discuss babies having babies and then having those babies fight for their baby parents. There's also talk of the thrills and chills of space combat, with an emphasis on the thrills. Hey, look at this, two solid games this week! We're on a roll!
Warning: This episode contains spoilers for the movie, Safe Haven. If learning that makes you not want to listen, this probably isn't the podcast for you.
- 03:00 - Fire Emblem: Awakening
- 15:00 - Half Time
- 30:00 - Dead Space 3
- 48:30 - What's next?
Theme song by Ian Dorsch
Get the show:
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Frames Per Second FPS?? How to tell 60 vs 30?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story