Halo creators Bungie reveal first details about Destiny, the developer's new mythic sci-fi universe, in the game's first video documentary, "Pathways Out of Darkness."
The new shooter, coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, puts players in the role of one of the remaining survivors of Earth following an interplanetary apocalyptic event. As Guardians, and with the aid of the mysterious protector known as the Traveler, players will defend Earth and travel to distant planets in Destiny to uncover the mysteries of mankind's downfall.
Watch as Bungie unveils early details and concept art for its upcoming game, coming from publisher Activision.
For more details on Destiny and Bungie's plans for its "shared-world shooter," read our first look preview of the game.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- How is Battlefield 4 on PC
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)