according to the ESRB website, indicating a future release on the .: Eternal Punishment received a Teen ESRB rating for and PSP platforms,
First launched in Japanese regions for PlayStation in 2000, Eternal Punishment saw a PSP release in May 2012 for the Japanese market. The first chapter of the game,2: Original Sin, is already available for the PSP for Japanese, North American and European regions.
The Australian Classification Board awarded Persona 2: Innocent Sin an M rating for multiple platforms last week. Eternal Punishment and Original Sin have never previously seen an Australian release.
Polygon has reached out to Sony for comment and will update as more information becomes available.
- State of Decay's Lifeline DLC is just the start of Undead Labs' 'long-term ambitions'
- Why the makers of Guacamelee decided to make a touch game about a one-armed woman
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks