according to the ESRB website, indicating a future release on the .: Eternal Punishment received a Teen ESRB rating for and PSP platforms,
First launched in Japanese regions for PlayStation in 2000, Eternal Punishment saw a PSP release in May 2012 for the Japanese market. The first chapter of the game,2: Original Sin, is already available for the PSP for Japanese, North American and European regions.
The Australian Classification Board awarded Persona 2: Innocent Sin an M rating for multiple platforms last week. Eternal Punishment and Original Sin have never previously seen an Australian release.
Polygon has reached out to Sony for comment and will update as more information becomes available.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business