Six titles will be free for PlayStation Plus users in Japan this month, including Uncharted and Ridge Racer, Sony Computer Entertainment Japan President Hiroshi Kawano announced during a livestream PS Vita Heaven presentation today.
Also announced was the PlayStation Store Vita Debut Campaign which will run from Feb 28 to March 14. As part of the campaign first time buyers on the shop will get a ¥200 ($2.10) credit. Sony will also offer a free seven-day trial for PlayStation Plus members in Japan, a promotion valid between Feb. 28 and March 18.
Until March 13, Sony's DVR user interface torne will be a free download for the PS Vita.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Final Fantasy designer Tetsuya Nomura shows his extreme take on Batman