Today Sony revealed its plans to drop the price of PlayStation Vita to 19,980 yen beginning Feb. 28 on both wi-fi and 3G models.
The news, announced by SCEJ President Hiroshi Kawano during today's Vita Heaven stream, relates only to Japanese PS Vita devices. PlayStation Vita devices were previously priced at 24,980 yen within the country.
Polygon has contacted Sony regarding a potential drop in price outside of Japan.
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- I feel PC is a better investment than a console
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds