The multiplayer game, teased in a pair of images posted by Venus Patrol, is being created as part of a collaboration for "All Other Parties Are Still Trite and Dull," a party co-hosted by Wild Rumpus and Venus Patrol. Last year's party featured a number of indie games, including Johann Sebastian Joust, Proteus, Pole Riders and a remixed version of Girp.
Takahashi also has a game in development for backers of Kickstarter-funded project L.A. Game Space. The celebrated, quirky game developer was previously at Tiny Speck where he contributed to development of shuttered massively multiplayer social game Glitch.
Venus Patrol and Wild Rumpus' party will be held at San Francisco's Public Works on Wednesday, March 27th. Tickets for the party are available for $15.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Play Settlers of Catan Anytime thanks to HTML 5