In the latest BioShock Infinite trailer, "Lamb of Columbia," released today by Irrational Games and 2K Games, Elizabeth gets her due.
It becomes clear that Elizabeth is not a mere support character whom you, as protagonist Booker DeWitt, must escort through the upcoming first-person shooter. Instead, her tremendous powers are so staggering that DeWitt reconsiders the arrangement by which he comes to Columbia to "rescue" Elizabeth.
"Booker, are you afraid of God?" she asks.
"No," DeWitt replies. "I'm afraid of you."
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- South Park: The Stick of Truth let me do everything but be myself, and that's a bummer
- Ubisoft 'forced' Watch Dogs dev into E3 2012 reveal