Firefall developer Red 5 Studios will open up its beta version of the game for public testing once again this weekend, from Feb. 22-24, the company announced today.
The beta period will begin on Friday, Feb. 22, at noon PT, and conclude at 11:59 p.m. PT on Sunday, Feb. 24.
Red 5 said it is "continuing to refine and update the game based on valuable player feedback." The studio ran semi-open beta weekends last fall, and ran its first public beta last month. Updates made to the game since the January stress test include the ability to stream to Twitch directly from within the game.
The company also released a new trailer today along with the beta weekend announcement. You can check it out above. Firefall, a massively multiplayer online shooter, currently has no release date.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion