"The Infamy," the first episode of Assassin's Creed 3's The Tyranny of King Washington add-on campaign will be released for Wii U on Feb. 21, a representative from Ubisoft confirmed to Polygon.
The DLC imagines an alternate reality in which George Washington turns tyrannical and rules over the United States as a king, rather than a president. For more on "The Infamy," the first of three episodes, be sure to check out a trailer released earlier today.
Ubisoft announced in late January that "The Infamy" will be released Feb. 19 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC for $9.99 (800 Microsoft Points) or free to owners of the Assassin's Creed 3 season pass. Two more episodes will follow: "The Betrayal" in March and "The Redemption" in April.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Police: San Diego Comic-Con cosplayer wasn't assaulted, she fell
- Players want more options than murder, and GTA 5 proves it
- How to destroy your enemies as the Monster in Evolve
- ABC just launched history's biggest, most well-funded LARP