Horror game publisher Frictional Games is pushing back to Q2 2013, it : A Machine For Pigsannounced on its blog today.
"How come a game meant for Halloween 2012 has been delayed for so long?" the Frictional Games blog post asks. "Originally we thought it would be a short, experimental game set in the universe of Amnesia, but thechineseroom had a vision that was bigger than that."
According to the blog, as Brighton-based developers thechineseroom continued working on: A Machine For Pigs, the game outgrew its short experiment intentions and the studio ended up creating a "fully fledged" game.
Thomas Grip, the studio's co-founder, wrote in a blog post in September last year about Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs, "hope is that this will create a very special experience, creating horror in a much more disturbing way."
A Machine For Pigs is the sequel to the horror game Amnesia: The Dark , which saw release in 2010.
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?