Today's broadcast of PBS NewsHour takes a look at the ongoing debate surrounding gun violence in the United States and what role violent media, specifically video games, might have in connection to violent behavior.
The segment is part of PBS's weeklong special "After Newtown," and features interviews with researchers, special interest groups, journalists and young video game players. PBS NewsHour focuses on recent violent games in its segment, including Grand Theft Auto 4, Hitman Absolution and Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, what effect that violent content may have on agression and the marketing of those games to underage players.
PBS NewsHour's piece is a well-balanced look at violent video games and ongoing research.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC