Electronic Arts will partner with media outlets Variety, Spin, Celebuzz and more to release a pop-culture trivia game called TMi Trivia for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, the company announced via press release.
TMi Trivia will include questions about TV, movies, music, fashion, technology, celebrity gossip and more, as well as daily questions inspired by web content. The game will also feature user-related questions, based off iTunes and Facebook, to share with friends.
Players will be able to earn achievements, badges and weekly jackpots for claiming the highest score per round against up to five other players.
TMi Trivia launches as a free download in the Canada App store next week, with a worldwide release expected later this spring.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart
- A note from the (reviews) editor: No release-day Destiny review
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed