Indie developer Laughing Jackal's action puzzle title OMG Zombies is now available for free through PlayStation Mobile, Sony announced in a post on the PlayStation Blog today.
OMG Zombies, an upgraded version of the developer's 2011 PlayStation Mini title OMG-Z, will be the last of six PlayStation Mobile titles released for free. PlayStation Vita owners can snag the title via the PlayStation Store's Mobile section. Players on PlayStation-certified devices, including Sony tablets and smartphones and HTC Android devices, can download OMG Zombies through the PlayStation Mobile Store.
The game sets players in a fictional city torn apart by an onslaught of the undead. Players must take out these zombies and flee the city, and the more combo attack chains players execute, the faster an escape route will clear. Progressing through levels will boosts attack potency and allow players to upgrade weapons and abilities.
In January, Sony announced it would release one free PlayStation Mobile game a week over a six-week period. Titles released include rhythm side-scroller Samurai Beatdown, the Beats Trellis music creation app, Laughing Jackal's action puzzler Cubixx, side-scrolling shooter Aqua Kitty and music-composing puzzler Beats Slider.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Rayman creator Michel Ancel leading new indie studio Wild Sheep, will stay at Ubisoft