Indie developer Laughing Jackal's action puzzle title OMG Zombies is now available for free through PlayStation Mobile, Sony announced in a post on the PlayStation Blog today.
OMG Zombies, an upgraded version of the developer's 2011 PlayStation Mini title OMG-Z, will be the last of six PlayStation Mobile titles released for free. PlayStation Vita owners can snag the title via the PlayStation Store's Mobile section. Players on PlayStation-certified devices, including Sony tablets and smartphones and HTC Android devices, can download OMG Zombies through the PlayStation Mobile Store.
The game sets players in a fictional city torn apart by an onslaught of the undead. Players must take out these zombies and flee the city, and the more combo attack chains players execute, the faster an escape route will clear. Progressing through levels will boosts attack potency and allow players to upgrade weapons and abilities.
In January, Sony announced it would release one free PlayStation Mobile game a week over a six-week period. Titles released include rhythm side-scroller Samurai Beatdown, the Beats Trellis music creation app, Laughing Jackal's action puzzler Cubixx, side-scrolling shooter Aqua Kitty and music-composing puzzler Beats Slider.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding