Nintendo will attend Gamescom 2013 in Cologne, Germany, following its 2012 absence, Gamesindustry International reports.
According to the event's project manager, Tim Endres, "the next chapter of Gamescom is being written" and will once again promise "the best in entertainment."
"Nintendo's return is an absolute highlight for our community, exhibitors and trade visitors from around the world," Endres said. We are also in very promising talks with other key players in the industry with regard to Gamescom 2013."
Nintendo will join Bethesda Softworks, Konami, Electronic Arts, NCsoft, Ubisoft, CD Projekt, Mad Catz, Wargaming, Turtle Entertainment and many more for this year's show.
Gamescom 2013 will take place August 21-25.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes EU PS3 pre-orders to include Peace Walker HD