Watch Dogs, Ubisoft's technology fueled open-world action game, is headed to Wii U, according to a press release from Ubisoft.
Materials distributed following the announcement of Watch Dogs on PlayStation 4 include a release on Nintendo's console alongside PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The announcement confirms information that appeared earlier this month in leaked promotional materials, which claimed that the game would arrive on "all home consoles" during the 2013 holiday season.
For more on Watch Dogs, you can check out our coverage of the game at its PlayStation 4 reveal.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)