Watch Dogs, Ubisoft's technology fueled open-world action game, is headed to Wii U, according to a press release from Ubisoft.
Materials distributed following the announcement of Watch Dogs on PlayStation 4 include a release on Nintendo's console alongside PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The announcement confirms information that appeared earlier this month in leaked promotional materials, which claimed that the game would arrive on "all home consoles" during the 2013 holiday season.
For more on Watch Dogs, you can check out our coverage of the game at its PlayStation 4 reveal.
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- Games with great Sound Design
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- Share your treasured Pokémon stories with us