: Enhanced Edition for OS X, Overhaul Games' re-imaging of BioWare's Dungeons & Dragons RPG, is now available for pre-order and pre-loading and will unlock for play on Feb. 22.
Players can buy and load the game directly from Beamdog's official site for $19.99, with a Mac App Store release coming in the near future.
The game features cross-platform cooperative multiplayer for PC, Mac, and iPad.
"The development of the Mac version of: Enhanced Edition has been a longer process than we had planned," said Trent Oster, president of Beamdog. "We strove to create a high quality release for the Mac fans of the series and we feel proud of the current version and feel the extra development time was effort well spent."
The first Baldur's Gate was developed by BioWare and released by Interplay Entertainment in 1998.
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition launched for iPad last December.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance