Both titles can be purchased as a set for 1, 000 yen ($10.71) in Japan, until early March.
The two titles were first released for the Game Boy Color on Feb. 27 in Japan and May 14 in North America.
Update: Zelda series designer Eiji Aonuma stated on Miiverse that both games will eventually release outside of Japan, as shown in a photo of his post on Kotaku.
"The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages will be released for Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS in Japan, but it'll be a little while longer till they're out in other territories," Aonuma wrote.
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)