Both titles can be purchased as a set for 1, 000 yen ($10.71) in Japan, until early March.
The two titles were first released for the Game Boy Color on Feb. 27 in Japan and May 14 in North America.
Update: Zelda series designer Eiji Aonuma stated on Miiverse that both games will eventually release outside of Japan, as shown in a photo of his post on Kotaku.
"The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages will be released for Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS in Japan, but it'll be a little while longer till they're out in other territories," Aonuma wrote.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- Game contoller for PC
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?