Both titles can be purchased as a set for 1, 000 yen ($10.71) in Japan, until early March.
The two titles were first released for the Game Boy Color on Feb. 27 in Japan and May 14 in North America.
Update: Zelda series designer Eiji Aonuma stated on Miiverse that both games will eventually release outside of Japan, as shown in a photo of his post on Kotaku.
"The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages will be released for Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS in Japan, but it'll be a little while longer till they're out in other territories," Aonuma wrote.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Metro Redux: Will It Be A Must Purchase?
- Could Nintendo go third party?
- Polygon Video Player - What's the deal?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- What's a good game for a 65-year old first time gamer?