The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky role-playing games will be optimized and released for Windows 8 PCs in Japan this April, developer Falcom announced.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky titles will cost 3,990 yen ($43) each and will be released in Japan only on April 12. Players will be able to snag all three games: the original 2004 Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, 2006 PlayStation Portable sequel Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter and 2007's Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the Third. All three titles will be optimized to run on both lower-quality laptops and high-end PCs.
The story takes place in a kingdom of mixed fantasy and high-tech elements and focuses on an underground military plot to overthrown the ruling queen. A group of heroes seeks to protect their queen, exploring the kingdom's most ancient places and searching for a way to prevent all-out war.
Last December Falcom published a remastered version of The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky for PlayStation 3 in Japan.
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance