British independent developer Just Add Water, known for their work remastering the Oddworld series, is currently working on content for PlayStation 4, the company announced on its blog today.
Just Add Water confirmed they are part of the large group of companies currently working on content for Sony's upcoming console.
"We're delighted to finally be able to tell you that JAW are developing for the Sony PlayStation 4," wrote community manager Daniel Morse. "We can't talk about what we're working on just yet. Just be assured it'll be worth the wait."
According to Morse, Just Add Water has grown twice as large since last year and moved into a new, bigger office space. The developer has been "quietly building a team we're proud of" for work on the Oddworld series.
The company's first title, multidirectional shooter Gravity Crash, was released in 2009 exclusively on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. Just Add Water released high-definition remakes of Oddworld Inhabitants' Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath in 2011 and Munch's Oddysee in 2012. A remake of the original 1997 Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, called Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty, is slated to release later this year.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Watch Dogs modder releases final version of his PC graphics overhaul, TheWorse Mod
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft