Our new video series intends to simplify the daunting task of previewing an afternoon's worth of video games. Spending a half-hour or so with each game, flanked by publicists and finger foods, makes hashing out the goods and the bads of unreleased products feel like a Sisyphean task.
With Good Cop, Bad Cop we plan to change that, clarifying what's good about a game — something previews are known for — and also what's bad.
The structure of the series is itself a game of sorts and the rules are simple. For each video game, one player takes the role of Good Cop, while another takes the role of Bad Cop. One defends what they played, while another volleys ideally astute and razor sharp criticisms.
Does it work? You should let us know in the comments.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28