The company highly recommends gamers to test the performance of their machines before purchasing the title, as it highlights that some machines may not run the game optimally even if they meet minimum system requirements.
Using characters and maps from the game, the benchmark will rate the performance of machines and assign it a score. The latest video for the game titled "Exploration" was released alongside the test and showcases footage captured from the official benchmark.
Square Enix is currently working with the manufacturers of AMD CrossFireX and Nvidia SLI to add support for the hardware ahead of the game's launch.
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Lords of the Fallen pre-orders get free upgrade to Limited Edition