The company highly recommends gamers to test the performance of their machines before purchasing the title, as it highlights that some machines may not run the game optimally even if they meet minimum system requirements.
Using characters and maps from the game, the benchmark will rate the performance of machines and assign it a score. The latest video for the game titled "Exploration" was released alongside the test and showcases footage captured from the official benchmark.
Square Enix is currently working with the manufacturers of AMD CrossFireX and Nvidia SLI to add support for the hardware ahead of the game's launch.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Buy side-scroller Azure Striker Gunvolt on 3DS, get 8-bit throwback Mighty Gunvolt free