The company highly recommends gamers to test the performance of their machines before purchasing the title, as it highlights that some machines may not run the game optimally even if they meet minimum system requirements.
Using characters and maps from the game, the benchmark will rate the performance of machines and assign it a score. The latest video for the game titled "Exploration" was released alongside the test and showcases footage captured from the official benchmark.
Square Enix is currently working with the manufacturers of AMD CrossFireX and Nvidia SLI to add support for the hardware ahead of the game's launch.
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- A video history of Crytek in two minutes