Tracks by '90s post-grunge group The Flys, '80s heavy metal band Queensrÿche and rock group Staind have been added to the Rock Band Music Store, Harmonix announced today.
North American players can grab four new tracks on Feb. 26 for all platforms, while European players on PlayStation 3 can download them on Feb. 27:
- The Flys: "Got You (Where I Want You)," with a support for a Pro Guitar track
- Queensrÿche: "Silent Lucidity," with keyboard support
- Staind: "It's Been Awhile" and "So Far Away," the latter with support
Each song costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, 200 Wii Points). Songs eligible for an update to add a Pro Guitar/Pro Bass section can be upgraded for $0.99 (80 Microsoft Points, 100 Wii Points). All tracks are compatible with Rock Band 3 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii, as well as Rock Band Blitz through PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
Earlier this week Harmonix announced that it would cease weekly updates to the Rock Band Store in April, as the company is shifting its focus to "other projects."
- OlliOlli developer Roll7's next trick, the kill combo-based shoot 'em up Not A Hero
- Blizzard silenced Hearthstone players, and it made the game amazing
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS4 - Overview video
- Guild Wars' nine year anniversary festivities kick off April 22
- Conception 2 review: bad romance