"I may make more spin-offs," said Kojima. The Boss (above right), an antagonist in Snake Eater, is a possible candidate for her own game, a title Kojima said he "personally [wants] to do.
"But it's not something I will make a habit of," he added.
Kojima served as executive producer on the Platinum Games-developed Metal Gear spinoff Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which launched earlier this week on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Kojima and artist Yoji Shinkawa attended the game's U.K. launch event at a GAME location in London last night.
- Sony agrees to $15M settlement in 2011 data breach class action
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth
- Here is how anyone can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition for free
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?