"I may make more spin-offs," said Kojima. The Boss (above right), an antagonist in Snake Eater, is a possible candidate for her own game, a title Kojima said he "personally [wants] to do.
"But it's not something I will make a habit of," he added.
Kojima served as executive producer on the Platinum Games-developed Metal Gear spinoff Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which launched earlier this week on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Kojima and artist Yoji Shinkawa attended the game's U.K. launch event at a GAME location in London last night.
- Kingdom of Amalur - 10$ was the best deal ever
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28