"I may make more spin-offs," said Kojima. The Boss (above right), an antagonist in Snake Eater, is a possible candidate for her own game, a title Kojima said he "personally [wants] to do.
"But it's not something I will make a habit of," he added.
Kojima served as executive producer on the Platinum Games-developed Metal Gear spinoff Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which launched earlier this week on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Kojima and artist Yoji Shinkawa attended the game's U.K. launch event at a GAME location in London last night.
More from Polygon
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27