"I may make more spin-offs," said Kojima. The Boss (above right), an antagonist in Snake Eater, is a possible candidate for her own game, a title Kojima said he "personally [wants] to do.
"But it's not something I will make a habit of," he added.
Kojima served as executive producer on the Platinum Games-developed Metal Gear spinoff Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which launched earlier this week on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Kojima and artist Yoji Shinkawa attended the game's U.K. launch event at a GAME location in London last night.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Getting a PS4
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)