The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, Bethesda's fantasy-themed role-playing game, is on sale through the weekend for $34.99 on Groupon.
The sale, which expires at midnight ET on Sunday, Feb. 24, applies to new copies of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions. Groupon will include free shipping and limits the number of copies purchased to three per person. Released in Nov. 2011, Skyrim still retails for $59.99. Console versions are available now on Amazon for $39.99, the same price as a current sale on Xbox 360 through Games on Demand.
Bethesda recently announced that three DLC offerings would be released this month for the PlayStation 3 version: Dragonborn Feb. 12, Hearthfire Feb. 19 and Dawnguard Feb. 26 in North America. Each are discounted 50 percent during their first week of availability.
- Why I'm in love with this sweet game about a little girl in Alaska
- The front lines: How a beta makes a game better
- Deadpool's Hollywood screen test begins with Gwen Stefani, ends with a decapitated head
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- Homefront: The Revolution devs to move to Deep Silver as Crytek scales back two studios