The deal, now live, includes the original 2007 BioShock plus buyers' choice from one of five titles: BioShock 2, Civilization 5, The Darkness 2, Mafia 2 or Spec Ops: The Line. Both free games will be immediately available to players once they've paid the $59.99 price tag for BioShock Infinite.
Pre-orders also include $14 cash back or $15 in Green Man Gaming credit, also buyers' choice, and the Industrial Revolution minigame pack. Those who already pre-ordered BioShock Infinite through Green Man will retroactively be included in the deal and can claim their free titles now. Additionally, pre-orders placed before noon ET on Monday, Feb. 25 will only cost $49.98.
BioShock Infinite will launch on March 26 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding