Fans of 2K Games who are interested in pre-ordering the PC download version of BioShock Infinite will likely want to do so at Amazon, since the online retailer is offering $30 in credit toward 2K Games-published titles.
If you pre-order a digital copy of BioShock Infinite on Amazon, you'll receive two $15 credits — one shortly after placing your order, and the other upon the game's release on March 26. The credits, which must be used within a year of Infinite's launch, are valid for any content from 2K Games on Amazon aside from pre-orders and the BioShock Infinite season pass.
In addition, as part of Amazon's ongoing "Farewell to February" sale, you can get use the first $15 credit and also get 25 percent off discounted games with the coupon code "CAGROCKS" (a nod to deals site Cheap Ass Gamer). The sale, which is valid on more than 850 digital games, runs through the end of the month.
Update: This particular pre-order offer only applies to the digital PC version of the game, and the coupon code can't be used on pre-orders. We've edited the article to reflect this.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- The Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 4 review: existential crisis
- The New Yorker's archives are free - here's a guide to some of its best gaming stories
- Invisible, Inc. is more interested in quiet observation than murder